Wardrobe Auditing Strategies 1-day program
This program is a must for professional image consultants who wish to review their current approach or, learn more about wardrobe assessment and planning for their clients. This 1-day program will give you all the techniques you need to assess and plan a client’s wardrobe. You will learn how to prioritise ‘next purchase’ items that are required to fill any gaps. The trainer will demonstrate a ‘real-wardrobe’ situation where you will be involved in the review of each garment and the next steps required, whether that’s to revamp, re-sell or retire anything that requires these steps.
You will learn:
- How to save your clients a ton of money
- What to retain, what to revamp and what to retire
- To recognise where the ‘gaps’ are in the wardrobe
- How to shop-your-client’s-wardrobe to create new looks with the things he/she already has
- What the next purchase priorities are – working within the available budget, with an eye on the ‘nice-to-haves’ at a later stage
- How to update or give a worthwhile outfit a completely new look
- How to re-organise the wardrobe so that your client knows exactly where to find everything
- How to create a Look-Book of amazing outfits that your client never thought they had.
This program is available for any Stylist, Wardrobe Management Consultant and Personal Shopper who wants to elevate their skill-set. It is not a pre-requisite to have been trained by First Impressions.
You will receive: Course workbook and Certificate of Completion.